1. Columbia Elementary's saferoom will be moved to the West side of the property.
2. The teacher representation election is SET (yeahhh) Tuesday, May 12th 3:15pm-7:30pm. Same locations Kelsey Norman and Cecil Floyd. JNEA all the way!!!
3. The assessment NWEA has been approved for a three (3) year implementation. With the following provisions: PD for all staff beginning in June, NO MORE TESTING (unless Read 180/System 44 SRI test), teachers will not be evaluated by this assessment alone for the student growth portion of the DESE evaluation.
*note I am looking into more information regarding the evaluation. I sent out an email to all teachers today with the state booklet on next year's SLO model
4. Insurance: Last night the entire portion of the hospital choice was tabled.
5. Jeff Koch has been elected president and Lynda Banwart as VP.
Keep up to date with all of the JNEA information by joining our Facebook group for MEMBERS ONLY- send a friend request to Crystal Stokes and I will add MEMBERS ONLY to our group to keep up with all of the information for members.